Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hey SMA!

I hope all the junior who went on this encounter had a wonderful time. It was nice having some time away to relax and make new friends.

It was my birthday recently, and i just celebrated yesterday! I enjoyed spending time with family friends and having a great dinner at my favorite restaurant. I hope this weekend was great for everyone else too!

The junior class is in the process of writing our english research paper. I'm writing mine on the catcher in the rye. Right now I'm on the outlining stage, but its really starting to come together! I was very worried about the process, but now that ive started im really enjoying seeing the piece of writing take shape. I think the end result is something im going to be really proud of and something im going to learn from. 

We've also just started forecasting for our schedule next year. Next year is my last at SMA, so im feeling a lot of pressure to get everything in before i leave.. but im sure it wil turn out ok! I only have a few credits left to complete and they should be done by the end of next year. Some classes im looking forward to are AP Bio, SRM, and the PSU challenge course for European history. Arm is especially exciting because I get to go aroun dto different science and research labs and write up lab reports, which is something im really interested in.
Biology project stop motion animation

No comments:

Post a Comment